Designing your dream kitchen
Your new kitchen will be the busy hub of your home. It’s not just where you’ll prepare meals but where your family will gather to catch up and chat. To help you design your dream kitchen, we use an expert from Kitchen Works.
With years of experience, Kitchen Works can not only offer practical solutions but endless design possibilities. They will keep your ideas in mind as they take you through the choice of finishes, work surfaces and appliances. Kitchen Works will help you create a kitchen that has the look you’re after and where you can cook, clean and socialise with ease.
Getting it right
Trends come and go, but getting the basics right from the start means your kitchen will always suit your lifestyle. Here are some things to think about before meeting with our experts:
- Most people could use more storage! Make sure to consider how often you shop, how much space you need and any oversized or awkward items.
- How often you cook and how many people use the kitchen at once will help decide your optimal benchtop size.
- Is your kitchen used for other activities like kids’ homework or laundry, or is it a dedicated food space?
- Consider your appliances (existing and new) so power points, water and waste pipes can be carefully planned.
- What is your budget?
- Think about the colours and materials that will tie in well with the rest of your home.
Collect samples, search magazines and the internet for inspiration, and gather up a file of ideas you can discuss with your designer. With your ideas and Kitchen Works’ vision and experience, your new kitchen will enhance your home and stand the test of time.