Building Plans for New Homes
Why you should choose to build your new home from our range of Certified Plans !
- There are 32 plans to choose from in the collection, which are fully customisable to suit your lifestyle. With the plans already at preliminary stage you have a good idea on layout and the artist’s impression provides you with a vision of the finished result. Another benefit is each plan comes with an indicative build cost.
- Planning a new home can be daunting and exciting task there are so many things to think about and it can be difficult to know where to start. Certified plans was created by NZCB to give kiwis the ability to visualize their new home before it becomes a reality.
- If you want to use your favourite electrician on your new home or your uncle is a painter, Fogden Builders provides flexibility around owner supplied sub-trades; this can also help to reduce costs.
- We are not a group house builder and being a family run business you will be working one on one with Daniel and Michelle, which we believe gives a personal touch to your experience as we strive to provide a quality job and customer satisfaction.
- We are passionate about building and watching your home become a reality. Our goal at the end of any project is that you the customer will walk away feeling satisfied not just with the end product – your home, but with the entire building experience.
- It is one of our priorities to make sure you are included as much as possible throughout your build and that the finished product is just as you imagined.
- Whether you have an amazing view, space to spread out, or a certain architectural style in mind, there will be a Certified Plan to suit you and your family’s lifestyle.
Click here to view our range of plans and download your Free floor plan !
10 year Residential Building Guarantee
Every home is guaranteed for 10 years. As a Master Builder, we are backed by this market leading Guarantee. Only a Master Builder can offer their clients a Master Build 10-Year Guarantee, its peace of mind – guaranteed. Protecting more than 140,000 homes for the last 25 years.
Rest assured that in the unlikely event something happens to us during your building project, you won’t be out of pocket. Plus, if you sell your property within 10 years, the guarantee can be transferred to the new owner.
What are you covered for?
- Loss of deposit
- Extra costs to complete the dwelling
- Structural defects for 10 years including weather tightness
- Non-structural defects for 2 years
- Alternative accommodation requirements
Ready to take the next step towards building your new home?
Call or email us today 021 0309984 | firstname.lastname@example.org